Your Apple might be smarter than you think
iSupport can help
- iSupport can help you learn about features, familiarise you with included and third party applications.
- Tuition, advice, help and support with choosing, setting up and using your Mac
- Lessons in using your Apple iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini or Mac Pro
- Consultancy in all things Apple and Mac
- Tuition in Time Machine, backing up your data safely and recovering your files
- Showing you the features of your iPad, iPhone, iPod and Apple TV
- Teaching you how the OS works
- Assistance with iTunes, home sharing, AirPlay, libraries and Apple TV
- Showing you features you will actually use and hidden features that you will love
- Help with iTunes, Photos, iCloud, Mail, Safari, Calendar and more
Don't worry if the training you require isn't listed above. Any training is a pleasure whatever you need, no matter how experienced or inexperienced you are. Whatever help you need, feel free to get in touch with us.